Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the Court at gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2023: The High Court of Gujarat has released a recruitment notification, inviting candidates to apply for the posts of Civil Judges. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the Court at gujarathighcourt.nic.in.The last date to apply is April 14, 2023. A total of 193 vacant posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. The High Court reserves its right to alter the number of vacancies notified. One can check the important dates, vacancies, and other details here.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2023: Check Important Dates Here
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 15/03/2023 (12.00 noon)
- Closing date for submission of Online Application: 14/04/2023 (23:59 Hrs.)
- Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test): 07/05/2023 (Sunday)
- Main Written Examination: 02/07/2023 (Sunday)
- Vivavoce Test (Oral Interview): OctoberNovember2023
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Vacancy
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria: Check Educational Qualification Here
- A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India & – Will have to pass the vernacular (Gujarati) language proficiency test. [See instructions at Item No.5(I)(iv)] Provided that, those candidates who have cleared their secondary as well as higher secondary examination with subject of Gujarati (Higher Level at both stages), shall not be required to pass aforementioned examination.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Selection Criteria
- Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Written Examination & Vivavoce Test.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Pay Scale
- PayScale of Rs. 77,840/ – 1,36,520/ as admissible under the Rules
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Application Fee
The candidates belonging to General Category are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.1000/ plus Bank Charges whereas Rs.500/ plus Bank Charges are required to be paid by the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Candidates with Locomotor Disability of not less than 40% and ExServicemen Categories via “Print Application / Pay Fee” Button
through SBI ePay, provided on the webpage of HCOJAS Portal – https://hcojas.guj arat.gov.in.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Job: How to Apply Online?
All eligible Candidates should apply ‘Online’, through the link provided on High Court Websites gujarathighcourt.nic.in and https://hcojas.gujarat.gov.in, in the prescribed format. The Candidates shall fill up the required data in the ‘Online’ Application in accordance with the ‘Instructions’. Applications which are not in accordance with the ‘Instructions’, shall be summarily rejected.
$(".cmntbox").toggle(); }); });