The No. 16 ranked Oklahoma Sooners face the Cincinnati Bearcats hoping to avoid an upset on the road in this Week 4 college football matchup. Kickoff is on Saturday, September 23 at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET (11 a.m. CT) with a live TV broadcast on FOX, or streaming on demand online.
• You can watch Oklahoma vs. Cincinnati football live for FREE with Fubo (free trial), or with Sling (promotional offer, cheapest streaming plans).
HOW TO WATCH OKLAHOMA vs. CINCINNATI FOOTBALL
When: Saturday, September 23 at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET (11 a.m. CT)
Where: Nippert Stadium | Cincinnati, Ohio
TV channel: FOX
If you have a HDTV antennae, you can watch this game locally on your local FOX affiliate (channel finder below). If you need to get one now, this WAGO brand HDTV antennae is currently the top selling HDTV antennae product on Amazon. It goes for under $30 and ships quickly with Prime.
How to watch live stream online: You can watch this game live for FREE with Fubo (free trial) or with DirecTV Stream (free trial) or by signing up for Sling (promotional offers, cheapest streaming plans). If you already have cable, you can also watch this game live on FOX Sports Live with your cable or satellite provider login information.
OKLAHOMA vs CINCINNATI POINT SPREAD AND BETTING ODDS
Moneyline: OU: -610 | CIN: +440
Spread: OU: -14.5 | CIN: +14.5
• Check the latest sports betting offers, promo codes for this week’s games
More information on how to stream live TV, sports events and movies on the cheap:
• How to watch Pac-12 Network on TV, online without cable (and live stream some games free)
• How to watch college football on ESPN+: What is it, what does it cost and include?
• What TV channel is NFL RedZone? Best streaming options for 2023
• How to watch every Mariners game down the stretch: Streaming guide and more
• What is Philo? The cheapest live TV streaming service: Cost, what it includes
Gregory Daniels is your guide to the latest trends, viral sensations, and internet phenomena. With a finger on the pulse of digital culture, he explores what’s trending across social media and pop culture. Gregory enjoys staying ahead of the curve and sharing emerging trends with his readers.