Wordle 413 August 6 HINTS – Struggling with Wordle today? Three clues to help with answer | Gaming | Entertainment
The weekend is the perfect time for relaxing, so we recommend putting your feet up, heading over to the Wordle website, and taking your time trying to solve the latest puzzle. Wordle 413 is live for the duration of August 6, and it’s another tricky teaser. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free hints at the bottom of the page. And good luck with Wordle 413 on August 6, because you might just need it.
The perfect game to casually play over breakfast, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 413 on August 6…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 413 hints and clues for August 6…
1. Wordle 413 starts with the letter A.
2. Wordle 413 contains just three vowels.
3. Famous Sigourney Weaver movie.